North American Safety Products is committed to providing our customers the most economical shipping methods available. The majority of our products are light-weight and our preferred carrier of choice for our customers is UPS. We also offer LTL services for large loads, FedEX or DHL upon request
For FedEx or DHL an account number must be provided or contact us at 1-800-475-6946.
- Prices for our products do not include freight costs, which are added to the order at the time of check out for items shipping via UPS.
- We also offer UPS 2nd Day and UPS overnight. These shipping speeds do not include the time required to prepare your order.
- If you need to know exact shipping costs prior to completing your order, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1-800-475-6946 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to prepare a quote for you.
- We do offer the option upon check out to choose your carrier of your choice . Please enter your carrier’s name and account number in the appropriate field upon check out. You will be billed directly by your carrier.
- We also offer an option for Best Way. North American Safety Products receives significant discounts from our shipping partners, and we pass along that savings to you. Our shipping department will acquire (3) shipping quotes and we will choose the most economical shipper as a courtesy for you.
- Check & Double Check that the shipping addresses are completed. Our customer is always responsible for any additional freight costs incurred from re-deliveries to corrected addresses or items returned to our factories due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses provided on orders.
International Shipments are subject to additional customs and/or duty fees that are not included in our shipping costs. Such costs will be billed directly to you by UPS, FedEx, DHL or carrier unless you specify your own customs broker to handle the transaction
Large / Bulky Items – Freight Shipping
North American Safety Products manufacturers items that weigh over 50# and may not be able to ship by UPS. These items will ship by LTL carrier. Some of these items are large, heavy and/or bulky and my be shipped on a pallet. (items such as Rear-Guards, LoadDox Guards, Restrict Guards and Panel Systems). We can ship LTL orders throughout the United States & North America, including Hawaii, and Canada.
When shipping to a business please choose whether you need liftgate service or not. Without liftgate service, you will be responsible for removing/off loading your order from the truck. If your site has a forklift or loading dock, you may wish to choose the no liftgate option. If liftgate is required at time of delivery but not selected during ordering, you will be responsible for any additional charges. If your delivery location is actually a residential address, you will be responsible for additional charges that will be charged by the freight carrier.
Delays due to Acts of God, weather or other unusual circumstances are not refundable.
How does UPS shipping insurance work?
UPS automatically covers most packages up to $100 for both a domestic and an international shipment. Additionally, UPS provides declared value coverage for an additional fee for packages that exceed this amount. Shipping insurance is a necessary option if you’re sending valuable goods or a one-of-a-kind item with UPS.
All products and accessories manufactured and distributed by North American Safety Products, Inc. come with a THREE (3) YEAR limited warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty applies to structural failure due to defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty excludes product damage as the result of normal wear-and-tear, misuse, or abuse. This warranty extends to the original end-user purchaser and Authorized Dealers and Distributors. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, and of any other obligations or liability on the part of North American Safety Products, Inc. Under no circumstances will North American Safety Products, Inc. be liable for any loss, damage, expense or consequential damages of any kind arising in connection with the use or inability to use this product.
WARRANTY RETURN PROCEDURE
Warranty claims must be approved in advance by North American Safety Products, Inc. using the following procedures:
Should you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 475-6946 within five (5) business days after receipt of the order describing your warranty claim.
Returned products should be shipped freight collect in the original or suitable packaging to:
North American Safety Products, Inc.
Sales and Distribution Center
8910 W. 192nd Street, Suite C
Mokena, Il. 60448
Upon receipt and inspection of the returned products, North American Safety Products, Inc. will ship replacement products freight prepaid to the location specified by the warranty claimant.
There are no restocking fees for returning defective products or products damaged during shipment.
- $25.00 per unit for items returned for reasons not covered by our warranty (example – customer decided they did not want a particular item). Returns for unwanted items are only available for one year after purchase date.
- The restocking fee is reduced to $10.00 per unit if the customer orders a different item at the time of the return.
- All returned items must be in an unused condition – without any marks, scratches or other damage.