LoadDox-Guard for Fall Protection
Expansion section with the addition of a center drop pin limiting horizontal travel to retain a 200 pound load. The LoadDox-Guard expansion section can be secured to adjacent walls with a variety of mounting brackets or supported with standard mounting posts. A hole drilled into the dock leveler retains the center drop pin. When the dock is in use the expansion section is manually folded and pivoted to provide full access for loading and unloading operations. LoadDox-Guard Fall protection is available in Heights 4, 5, and 6 foot Tall – Width is Made to Order
When properly installed, the LoadDox-Guard Expanding Aluminum Barrier has been designed to conform to OSHA Fall Protection Systems criteria and practices 1926.502 as defined in Federal Regulation Standards 29 CFR. The expansion unit utilizes heavy duty industrial strength rivets (shear spec.: 1,725 lbs., tensile spec.: 1,400 lbs., clamp spec.: 925 lbs.) to provide retention and a ½” round steel drop pin in the center to limit horizontal deflection. The hinge and lock mounting posts or brackets must be secured with locally obtained fasteners to ensure the LoadDox-Guard is capable of withstanding a minimum force of 200 lbs. in any direction to conform to OSHA recommendations. The user is solely responsible for determining the appropriate installation positioning for hazard protection to ensure correct operation of the LoadDox-Guard barrier. North American Safety Products, Inc. assumes no liability for accident or injury due to incorrectly or unsafe positioning or attachment.
- Aluminum and steel construction powder coated to withstand the elements
- No end pinch hazard
- Pivots for immediate floor-to-ceiling clearance
- Quickly folds to a compact size. No tools required.
- Crane and forklift passage
- Reduces maintenance time and minimizes set-up.
- Mounting post 10” square mounting plate with gussets for maximum strength
- Multiple sizes available 4, 5, and 6 foot tall sections
- All widths available to fit any door opening
- Standard one direction opening or center meet opening direction
- Various steel mounting bracket options